RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my Horns did not make the tournament and did not deserve to this year, but do not expect any upsets in the regional but potentially some great match ups in the Super Regional like Texas A&M vs UCLA, Miami vs LSU,and Oregon or Fullerton vs Kentucky or Purdue....I think Florida, North Carolina,Arizona,South Carolina all advance with ease

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/baseball/d1

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Don't forget Vanderbilt. The Commodes are playing as good if not better than anyone right now.

Geaux Tigers!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the overall seedings are

1. Florida

2. UCLA

3. Florida State

4. Baylor

5. Oregon

6. North Carolina

7. LSU

8. South Carolina (going for the 3peat)

·
Registered
34 Posts
GO dogs..there on fire after that SEC championship.. Don't really think anyone can handle MS state with stratton on the mound...anyone else think that its odd that the ACC has two regional tournaments less than an hour of each other (i.e. Chapel Hill and Raleigh?

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
LSU played like they cared in The SEC Tourny? No. This LSU team is about as bipolar as they come. When they are interested, they win. When they aren't, they lose series to Vandy & then 2 to State. As far as the best pitcher in the league, it's Kevin Gausman. The best hitter in the country plays for that team in The BR too. Surely you know Raph Rhymes by now.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Valparaiso just made the Division I tournament for the first time since 1968. Purdue is hosting a regional and it will be played at The Steel yard in Gary. Should be good for the area!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one of the nice things about the NCAA BB playoffs is that its double elimination...the toughest matchups are always the Super Regional...once you get to the CWS anyone can win it, if you get superior pitching and timely hitting...I predict at least two of the top eight seeds will NOT make the CWS

·
Registered
181 Posts
I wouldn't consider LSU under-rated. They are a great baseball team and have probably the best arm on the bump throughout the field, but they are a very beatable squad. More so than the nationally seeded teams IMO.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
LSU played like they cared in The SEC Tourny? No. This LSU team is about as bipolar as they come. When they are interested, they win. When they aren't, they lose series to Vandy & then 2 to State. As far as the best pitcher in the league, it's Kevin Gausman. The best hitter in the country plays for that team in The BR too. Surely you know Raph Rhymes by now.
Weren't you guys also the greatest college football team ever right up until about 7PM on January 9?

Just kidding. My team couldn't even make the expanded SEC tournament.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts