RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At one time there was a post on here for someone selling some property in Michigan. This property had a kennel, and training pond, house ect..for sale on it. I'm presently in Mich. and would like to view this place, but I'm unsure as to it's location. Any help pertaining to this would greatly be appreciated. It was posted several months ago. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
roger said:
At one time there was a post on here for someone selling some property in Michigan. This property had a kennel, and training pond, house ect..for sale on it. I'm presently in Mich. and would like to view this place, but I'm unsure as to it's location. Any help pertaining to this would greatly be appreciated. It was posted several months ago. Thanks!!
I tried to find it without success.

Chris is the best person to answer this, but unfortunately it seems that many of the classifieds were "pruned" some time ago. I don't know if that means they are recoverable or not.

Perhaps the original poster will respond if you create a post with a subject that indicates you are looking for a Michigan property.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Everyone, thats the one I was curious about !! Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts