RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to finish a new facility for my dogs and need to buy the new indoor/outdoor kennel runs. I have looked at a lot of brands and frankly very few seem to be weather resistant over time. Waat too many are rusting out in short order. Two that seem to be acceptable are made by TK Products and by Mason Company. I prefer welded wire and hot dip galvanized after all welding and machining have been done. I have some very good 9 gauge chain link runs but I had a dog get severely cut on the twisted ends on a gate so I am looking towards welded wire that is hot dip galvanized upon completion of fabrication. Any thoughts, help, experiences would be appreciated. dd

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Goin on 26 yrs on my masons,got a couple panels need replaced tho.Got about 6 yrs on Prieferts and the bottoms went to crap.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like the galvanized dipped Behlen Magnum Kennels. Have lasted 5 years and still look brand new.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
TK's kennels are the real deal. They are my preference & mine look as good now as when I put them several years ago.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have the Mason Chain link and love them.
The engineers and customer service at Mason are fantastic.

Gregg Leonard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts