RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brain is fried, I'm trying to get out the door to a hunt test...

If anyone can help, pls take a look at this pedigree:

http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/asp/viewpedigree.asp?DogNo=86444

jet just came back CNM clear. rumor's should be back now if not soon -- will know more this weekend.

does anyone see any problems? only thing i was concerned about was cnm via lottie, but at least jet is clear.

i haven't been looking at pedigrees closely for a couple of years now, so I'm somewhat out of the loop as far as close inspection. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Kristie

·
Registered
987 Posts
Personally, I believe in linebreeding -- you have combined some of the strongest lines as well in US field bred Labs -- I love Harley as many times as you have (not to mention Lottie) -- you are getting clearances before actually breeding so if all is clear I wouldn't worry about Lottie being in pedigree so often -- should produce some pups with smarts, size, looks, and GO -- look at the pedigree for Canadian dog FC L&L's Black Tie Affair that's listed in Stud classified in RTF -- shows Tie's pedigree and this is not far removed from that -- and that breeding repeated has been good too -- also under Lab Puppies classified (in RTF) Lee W has a litter with his Jet (Tie's dam) who has 2X Lottie to FC AFC Sally's South Paw listed (Lean Mac sire) -- so this breeding should sell

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Looks a lot like a breeding that should take place today between my Joker bitch to FC Cosmo's Concerto Charlie. I like the looks of those pedigree's. Line breeding on Harley seems to work nicely.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. And thanks for the PM. I know I'm usually answering these questions for other folks. LOL But my brain is fried right now and I don't want to miss anything. This is a male I bred that belongs to my best friend. He's a super nice, cooperative, superior tempered dog. Just precious and beautiful. A perfect dog for amateurs.

We're going to spend some time talking with the bitch's owners this weekend -- we're at a hunt test where we're all meeting up.

All other clearances are done or in process and will be back prior to breeding. So everything is good in that department.

Thanks again.

-K

·
Registered
232 Posts
Kristie,

Did you say that the bitch was CNM clear?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Targander said:
Kristie,

Did you say that the bitch was CNM clear?
don't know yet... waiting to hear. they were both done on the same day and jet's just came back before we left for the hunt test this weekend...

-K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts