RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sheril has been in a serious wreck. She is in criticle condition at Herman Hospital in Houston. She has multiple fractions of pelvis and left leg. Also broken ribs and punctured lung. Please send prayers and good thoughts for Sheril and Danny.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Oh my goodness....Prayers coming from the desert for Sheril and Danny

·
Registered
449 Posts
Prayers sent for a complete recovery.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Prayers sent for a speeding and complete recovery.

Janet

·
Registered
221 Posts
God was not ready for Sheril to leave us yet! Saw her last night and she is talking and able to communicate very well. She needs all the prayers she can get for a long road of recovery. Saw a picture of her truck and it is a MIRACLE that she is still with us! Accidents like this really put into perspective what is important in this short time we are here. Praying daily for complete healing and strength for their families during this tough time.

Bobby

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Prayers sent!

Richard

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Prayers sent from KS!

The Homburg's

·
Registered
69 Posts
Prayers for both of them from Magnolia, and Bobby thanks for the update, the news sounds very good, she will need lots of time to heal.

Carole

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
God was not ready for Sheril to leave us yet! Saw her last night and she is talking and able to communicate very well. She needs all the prayers she can get for a long road of recovery. Saw a picture of her truck and it is a MIRACLE that she is still with us! Accidents like this really put into perspective what is important in this short time we are here. Praying daily for complete healing and strength for their families during this tough time.

Bobby
I definitely will pray for your friend. NOT making this about me, but sharing a perspective from someone who has been there. You pray you'll make it so you can see your family, friends and dogs and hope you are given the chance. When the pain is almost unsurmountable, you will yourself to picture a place you know you'll be when you're back on your feet. You look at things you may have taken for granted and want to get back to a life you know you'll appreciate. You know your dogs don't understand where you've gone and you have to get back to them as soon as you can.

Lastly-all the cards, flowers, e-mails, stuffed animals, phone calls give you strength to fight the good fight.

Prayers Up for a quick recovery and a return to embracing normal life!!!

M

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Prayers sent fo all involved.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thank you Bobby for the update. Glad to hear she is communicating. I would love to mail a card, do you have an address to send it, please.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts