RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew, James, (Hoppy's oldest son) is releasing his band's CD tonight at a concert here in Maryland.

I couldn't convince him that Country was the way to go however. :( Oh well, I'm sure the "younger generation" can appreciate his style of music....hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/v/7r6qMPW-2cU

Maybe he and his band will become "rich and famous" and he'll "take care" of his "favorite aunt" in the future!!! :)

Vicky

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well, they look like a band.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Are you going to his concert?? I wish him the best of luck - maybe they will become famous like Achiro's cousin(who is hot! :D )

Andy

·
Registered
453 Posts
Coming from the younger generation, they sound pretty damn good and they all look so young. I would classify them as Rock/Alternative falling into the same category as Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, All American Rejects, and Blue October. Good Luck to your nephew!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm a little older than "the younger generation" 30, but it sounded good to me.

I wish them good luck, hard business.

still young regards!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Mitch sure is a character.I have a nephew in a band called "Casket Life"that plays mostly in Arizona but tours around.It's punk rock.He gave me a CD and it's the nastiest music you can imagine.(to me anyway).All they do is scream.He's a good kid but they barely make enough money to pay for thier trips.He's in his upper 20's now.I think it's time for him to get a real job.It sounds like they have alot of fun though on thier tours.Maybe Casket Life can open the show for your nephews band after they've made the big time.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Was I hallucinating....or did Johnny Depp make a guest appearance in that video?

Good Luck to your nephew!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts