RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it has been a long time since I have been on RTF it seems to have very few posts now compared to the old days…
I see EdA and Moose Gooser are still on here so it can’t be all bad? What happened did it just fade? Is there another new Forum?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Welcome Back! Many have come and gone and come back again. Rumor has it that many left for Facebook groups. Since I am not on Facebook, I couldn't tell you what those groups might be. Many folks may not have a dog "In the Hunt" anymore, or now they know what they are doing and just no longer participate. A few have never left, myself included though I have not had a dog running in many years now. Not the exact same as the "good old days" but always informative at best.

·
Registered
10,583 Posts
Rumor has it that many left for Facebook groups.
I have never participated in FB. I was thinking of doing that so I could talk to my GC.
Signup expected too much info & I am now happy not to be of Suckerberg's empire.
Am looking at Twitting.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I have never participated in FB. I was thinking of doing that so I could talk to my GC.
Signup expected too much info & I am now happy not to be of Suckerberg's empire.
Am looking at Twitting.
Spare yourself the Musk has taken over, I have resigned from there as I did FB 3 years ago, life is much too short

·
Registered
10 Posts
So it has been a long time since I have been on RTF it seems to have very few posts now compared to the old days…
I see EdA and Moose Gooser are still on here so it can’t be all bad? What happened did it just fade? Is there another new Forum?
Hi Kelly! I have been getting the weekly posts myself. But I agree a lot less posts!

come to Eastern Idaho and train sometime! I don’t miss Prado except during winters😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts