RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

New dog

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Peter G Lippert 
#1 ·
Meet my new dog Remi that I rescued from the humane society on Saturday. I cannot wait to get out and start training him more. he already fetches, sits, stays, comes, lays down, and follows basic hand signals. We will be working on whistle training now.

Greg

#4 ·
Nicely done! And pretty dog! Just curious,....why would someone "throw" that animal away as it seems he has had some training?? :confused: People advertise started dogs all the time for good money.... I will never understand people that just get rid of their dogs like that. Good luck with him!

#6 ·
According tot he paper they had a young child, and we is so big he kept knocking them down when walking buy. He is awesome. My grandson is almost 4 months old and Remi adores him lay next to him in the floor and everything else. I feel very lucky.

Greg

#8 ·
Great job, he will thank you EVERY day!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Those rescue dogs are so appreciative. All they want to do is please. Sounds like the begining of a great friendship.

#13 ·
Nice work! Rescued dogs are awesome. I applaud you taking the plunge to train a dog of relatively unknown descent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.