RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy has been training a pup for a duck dog....... Evidently his 3 1/2 year old son has been watching some of the training sessions. His form and order of commands are still a little off but i think hes gonna be ok in the long run. He taped this without his son knowing. I had to cut the video in half to get it all on here but it is worth watching both of them. You can clearly hear "dead bird, back, sit,drop and Sammy".

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is also the same kid that introduces himself "hi! I'm tanner. I'm 3! I'm going to duck college!" and when people ask him what he's going to do in duck college he relies,"shoot ducks"! Poor kids parents have to explain to total strangers that their friend has implanted this into their sons head. The kid is very outgoing and not shy. So they get to explain it a lot.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is also the same kid that introduces himself "hi! I'm tanner. I'm 3! I'm going to duck college!" and when people ask him what he's going to do in duck college he relies,"shoot ducks"! Poor kids parents have to explain to total strangers that their friend has implanted this into their sons head. The kid is very outgoing and not shy. So they get to explain it a lot.
That's hilarious! My GF's 1.5 year old grandson is super excited to "help" train Koda, even though he can't quite say "Koda" or "sit" (just Ko and "si" for right now lol)...I can't wait for him to grow up a little!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts