RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

What's your choice for the next header picture?

• Time for an action Choco pic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other....here's my suggestion....(please type one)

• Let's see "Tripod Luke" with Max!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dear friend Uncle Bill has expressed his gratitude to you all for your prayers and condolensces regarding the passing of Da Bull. He's asked that I put up a new header pic soon.

Bill suggested that the boy Max and the amputee "Goops" as Max pronounced it. (Max had trouble with "L's" for a while and said Goops instead of Luke) I'm thinking that we may all be in Luke overload here.

I have two FANTASTIC pics of Chocos, both making cool retrieves and submitted by friends. I'm leaning towards putting one of them up. (probably Tony Schuko's pup making his first retrieve with a drake, Cape Cod Eider)

Who cares to click a button or comment? RTF is here for all of you to share and enjoy....whatta ya want?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Tony's choco Auggie on the header. , Cool. Or Luke and Max,I think all would enjoy either.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Max and "Youkie", as my granddaughter used to call my dog Luke. It's never an 'overload to witness a brave animal recover from a near tragedy. It's definately time to let us revere LUKE, as you, Max and the others in your family have.

UB

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I vote for Max and Luke - next time around the choco.

Andy

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
With all due respect to the choco dawg-I vote Max & Luke. Would be nice to see a picture of a happy ending (& everybody loves kids & dawgs).
M

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nothin like a boy and his dog

·
Administrator
3,819 Posts
Geez Chris.....this is a NO-BRAINER!!!

LUKE & MAX!!!!!

We have plenty of time to see the action shots of the dirt dogs :)

Vicky

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Tripod

I wanna see tripod Luke and Max.

Got me thinkin' --- It's a good thing that Luke isn't a PL -- what would happen if he went on point and lifted one of those front paws? :wink:

B

·
0 Posts
Max and Luke

Got me thinkin' --- It's a good thing that Luke isn't a PL -- what would happen if he went on point and lifted one of those front paws?
I think thats a yoga pose Doc :wink:

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts