RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been a rough road that was started over a year ago but she finally did it. I know it's just a JH but I'm damn proud of her and you would be to if you know what we've been through here's the links to threads about our journey http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?71302-3-jr-ht-fails-in-a-row . We followed some of the advice everyone gave and quit running tests last summer she ran one last September and got her second pass. We took the rest of the fall and winter off to hunt and train we have been working really hard then last weekend at the sooner ht in ok she got her last 2 passes and received her JH title. We are working on SH level stuff now but not sure if we'll run any more tests or not but who knows this stuff is addicting. I'll try to post pics later still haven't figured posting pics on iPhone yet. Good girl Worlds foremost retriever cabella JH
Thanks for everyones help and advise
Jeremy

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Jeremy that is definitely something to be proud of! Congrats to you and Cabella and good luck with the journey you two are about to experience

1 - 9 of 9 Posts