RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my Pirate puppy, Jade and I finished our Master Hunter tiltle at the Weschester Retriever Club, Inc. In 2010 we started our first Junior test and now just 2 years later we cruised thru Senior and now finished our Master title.......

I am soooo thrilled to have this little dog by my side.... She is a ONCE in a LIFETIME dog for me......... SHe is so willing to please and work with me, I have never experienced this before with a dog.......

We are planning to try and go to Alabama.... so I see a few more road trips in the next couple of weeks........ Hopefully, we will get there.........

Jade and I also compete in Obedience and finished our CDX in April just before we started running our Master tests....... After October and the Master National.... We will finish up our Utility work and start on our Obedience Trial Champion work.........

I want to Thank Buck Shope, Dave Sears and ALL my friends who thru birds for us and helped us on our way.......... AND a "Special" Thanks to my husband Dick, who has supported me on this journey........

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Awesome! Congrats and good luck in the future!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Congratulations! and this quote is "sooooo" very cool. :)

I am soooo thrilled to have this little dog by my side.... She is a ONCE in a LIFETIME dog for me......... She is so willing to please and work with me. I have never experienced this before with a dog.......

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Karen,

Congrats to you and Jade!!! Great news! I met you while you were judging SH the week before at Nod Brook!!!

Way to go!

Chris

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Karen.

Two thumbs up ! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make it to MH in so short an amount of time. Very talented animal and trainer. good luck in the future with whatever you decide to do with her.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Great Job Karen! It was Nice meeting you yesterday!

·
Registered
590 Posts
congrats on the MH and good luck in the future
David Jansma

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
huge congratulations!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yesterday, my Pirate puppy, Jade and I finished our Master Hunter tiltle at the Weschester Retriever Club, Inc. In 2010 we started our first Junior test and now just 2 years later we cruised thru Senior and now finished our Master title.......

I am soooo thrilled to have this little dog by my side.... She is a ONCE in a LIFETIME dog for me......... SHe is so willing to please and work with me, I have never experienced this before with a dog.......

We are planning to try and go to Alabama.... so I see a few more road trips in the next couple of weeks........ Hopefully, we will get there.........

Jade and I also compete in Obedience and finished our CDX in April just before we started running our Master tests....... After October and the Master National.... We will finish up our Utility work and start on our Obedience Trial Champion work.........

I want to Thank Buck Shope, Dave Sears and ALL my friends who thru birds for us and helped us on our way.......... AND a "Special" Thanks to my husband Dick, who has supported me on this journey........
Congrtas on your master title and enjoy the "high" My Tula is at Buck's and yes he and Dave do a great job with the "kids"

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Nice job Karen and Jade!!!

Richard

·
Registered
931 Posts
Congratulations Karen. May you have a wonderful adventure at the MN.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Congratulations Karen!! No doubt that everything you have planned for her will come to fruition.

You and Dick have paid it forward by giving up many weekends to judge (& great people -especially for newbies-to run under), so it's wonderful to see you walkin' the walk with your girl.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

M

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congratulations Karen! Jade had a great run and is an awesome dog.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Awesome job Karen!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts