RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am a new member to the forum and have just gotten my first hunting pup. She is a 9 week old Chesapeake named Stella she is from Blackwood Chesapeakes in Michigan. I am having a lot of fun with her and will soon be joining my local retriever club with her.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Welcome, congrats on the pup. There are a few nappy dog lovers here and we stick together pretty closely..

Great looking pup.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
ohh, and there is a "no-bathing" Chessie policy around here.... don't let it happen again...:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HAHA well she had a "Potty" accident and needed to be washed.. I just used water though as I hear that they are usually to sensitive for the shampoos..

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
Dude!
It's a Chesapeake!
A "Potty Accident" is when you leave the pick up truck door open while Stella is roiling in green cow poo out in the training field..
You know of green cow poo, yes?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep, the "nappy dog" lovers do stick together! Gives the others something to talk about. Don't worry it's just jealousy!!! Don't take the chessie haters to seriously! I have had labs and CBRs and they are both good breeds!

Anyway before I start WWIII, welcome to RTF! Good luck in your adventures. That is a great looking nappy dog!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Beautiful pup! As you can see from my avatar, I "swing both ways";-)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new pup!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
never use "Sham" poos,
only real poo will do
Sounds like a training partner's rollin' golden.

:twisted: :twisted: :p

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Welcome to the RTF! And congrats on your cute pup! Good luck with him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts