RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a boykin guy for a while and still love them and have a couple but got an opportunity at this black female so went to the dark side.

she's 12 weeks old and were just building up the "GO" in her till its time for FF. she loves the water and loves to retrieve. should be fun.

heres a quick video of her playing in the tech pond at my buddy joe overby's place...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPQNMmVJ6I

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Oh, she's cute AND she has the water marks figured out. Good job and have fun!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For a twelve week old pup she takes a good line to a mark. Nice pup. Welcome to the dark side.
Yeah shes been fun. Loves going and doesnt let any litttle factors deter her yet. Seems to be a good thinker so far. Im used to my brown flash of lightning but she has a place here now. Well see.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Wow!! unbelievable. To see a 12 week old pup do that. Im picking up a BLF in 2 weeks. She'll be 7 weeks when I get her. Cant wait to be doing the training.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Or, you could get a Boykin with a tail.....AKA American Water Spaniel.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The dark side is a daunting place.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The dark side is a daunting place.
Mr Dan, dont let this thread Alarm any of my boykin friends. We still have full intentions with our #1 priority having the boykin drake ready for the grand at old south in 2014.
This black girl is mainly an investment. Lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mr Dan, dont let this thread Alarm any of my boykin friends. We still have full intentions with our #1 priority having the boykin drake ready for the grand at old south in 2014.
This black girl is mainly an investment. Lol

Hope to see you there

·
Registered
952 Posts
Not sure the hunt test world could handle another speed demon like gumbo.
My good boykins pretty quick.
You ever heard of the Tortoise and the Hare?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts