RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been really busy and haven't had a chance to post this, but my dog, Kali that I have been asking some of you for advice on got her HR last weekend!! She had been doing really well in training so I decided to give it a shot (I only needed 1 pass). Not only did she title but she did it in style, lining the angle-entry water blind in the last portion of the test!! :cool: I could not have been more proud or happy! :D:D:D I literally jumped up and down and was allowed to jump in the pond rather than being pushed in by the judges (who I've known for YEARS). Kali was jealous! (she wanted to jump in too but the judges held on to her) It was a very special day for me and my little black dog because while I have been involved in the retriever games since I was 11 but this is the first dog I have trained on my own and handled in hunt tests. To top it off, I got to share the day with a lot of people that support and encourage me. Now it's time to get ready to run with the big dogs for her HRCH and SH (then hopefully MH). Thanks SO MUCH to everyone on here who has given me advice/suggestions. I love RTF!

·
Registered
340 Posts
What a happy picture - the joy and positive energy really shines through!! The photo was taken AFTER you jumped into the pond? What a fun day that must have been!

Pittsburgh Steelers colored ribbons? Love it!

I went back and read through some of your posts. I learned a lot from them.

Good luck on the next step of your journey!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
big congrats, fun stuff! keep up the good work.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats to both of you

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
That's awesome!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Congratulations. That Finished title can't be too far off.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Going to try and get our first seasoned passes this weekend at NE Florida. Congrats on the title.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great job Jamee see you this weekend.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congrats on your title , 4 finished and your done .

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great Job!! Congratulations

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Wow! Thanks everyone!! :D I really appreciate all the kind words and congratulations. Good luck to all of you that are just starting your competitive career and those that are working towards their titles already. One of the reasons I love RTF is that you guys are some of the only people that understand the work that goes into all of this! Hope to update on SH and HRCH titles sometime in the not too distant future.

And Kirk, I am sure they would have, but like I had told all of you guys after the land series- I was hoping to get wet that day!!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts