RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve moved to Yemassee SC and have a 5 month old Boykin pup looking for anyone that may have some training days that we can help each other out? I’m in the Brown Dog Academy and Blaine and another recommended Brett in Ridgeland as a pro. I’m going to try and catch up with him today. We’re pretty far along on OB and need to introduce guns and longer marks. Look forward to hearing from you you.
Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking guess it’s time to run a gig ad on CL. Moved to SC low country to be able to have plenty other dog folk around, not working out to well thus far. Of course short days and holidays don’t help. I’m going to go to Swift Creek Kennel in Rembert, SC Dec 4 for CBSRC trial/roustabout do some networking.

·
Registered
8,654 Posts
Still looking guess it’s time to run a gig ad on CL. Moved to SC low country to be able to have plenty other dog folk around, not working out to well thus far. Of course short days and holidays don’t help. I’m going to go to Swift Creek Kennel in Rembert, SC Dec 4 for CBSRC trial/roustabout do some networking.
Did you try Charleston Retriever Club?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so now a member of CBSRC & trying to join couple other recommended local clubs and honestly it’s like pulling teeth to get in touch with anyone! I’m of course now getting the time of year excuses, though I’ve been at it for 3 months 🤦‍♂️. On a better note, Birdie & I are off to Swift Creek Kennels Saturday for the CBSRC trials and roustabout. I was going to network and be a spectator but it’s been recommended we enter puppy stake to get a better grasp. She’s 5 & 1/2 months now. So I’m looking forward to getting in the mix! We’ve joined Blaine’s Brown Dog Academy which has been very helpful and Blaine has made some people, clubs and a trainer in my area as well. Trainer doesn’t do any day work and my days off are Thursday & Friday so makes it hard to find a training partner as I’ve mentioned before. Now if only I can hoodwink Blaine T into having us up his way for some day training I’ll make the drive on my off days 🙏. Hope to see some of you in Rembert, SC this weekend @ Swift Creek Kennels!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts