RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a congrats shout out to Billy Sargenti for finally teaming up with Josh Conrad to get the young dogs out here some local training. Josh finished up building his mom's house that burned down in Kansas and is now settled in at Billy's in Oakdale training up the young ones. Thanks and good luck to both of them!

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Is Josh a pro now?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Ted, he is living at Billy's place and learning how to do basics the way Billy was taught by Rex Carr when he was young. Josh is perfect for Billy's program; smart, already been training, judging and trialing for awhile and eager to learn from Billy. Only problem is; one more gone from the judging pool. Wish they would change that rule.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thank you Lynn and Melanie, for your very kind words. I'm excited to finally be here in Oakdale starting a new part of my life. I feel very fortunate to be able to learn even more from Bill Sargenti then I already have as a client.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats to both of you! I look forward to the young dog program success at Sargenti Retrievers. There is not a better young dog trainer! Good Luck!!

Randy Twist

·
Registered
968 Posts
Congrats to both of you! I look forward to the young dog program success at Sargenti Retrievers. There is not a better young dog trainer! Good Luck!!

Randy Twist
How is he with Chesapeakes? :) Good luck guys.
I think Gemma wants to go back in boot camp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts