RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Southwest Louisiana and have been lingering on here for a little while after finding a puppy from this forum. I ended up getting my pup, Braquet's Power Trip "Trip" on New Years Eve from Landry's Lone Star Labradors. I am very happy with the pup so far and look forward to lots of agravating days in the near future as training progresses. My CLM was ran over in December, which left me without not only a good friend but a hell of a gun dog. After finishing off a decent duck season without a dog I quickly realized that I had to act fast to hopefully have one ready for next season. He comes from FC AFC Esprit's Power Play x Landrys La Femme Jolie. I finally was able to get him in the water this weekend with some warmer weather and boy did he like it. I appreciate all advice that I have already taken from this forum and maybe oneday can actually contribute a little. Oh and I forgot to mention that I plan on getting my feet wet in some HRC Hunt Tests hopefully if this pup turns out to be what I think he will be. Shawn

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Congrats, that's a fine looking pup. Welcome to the boards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts