RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge congratulations to:

Ted Shih and AFC Freeridin Maserati (Mozzie) for winning the Open and Amateur at the Centennial Retriever Club FT!!!

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Congratulations. To win either is something. To win both in one w/e...really awesome.

·
Registered
534 Posts
It was pretty fun to watch and they were a formidable team. Mozzie was the only dog to make the big swim all the way to the last bird in the Open and absolutely STEPPED on the last bird in the Amateur.

Way to go Ted!! Way to go Mozzie!!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Congrats Ted!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
CONGRATS! What a weekend to remember forever! :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Wow!! Great job Ted!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
That is great!!! Congratulations.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I gave you congrats in person but is is too big Ted, congratulations again.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. From now on when anyone starts arguing with one of of your posts I'm going to post this thread. You walk the walk and talk the talk. I've got your back, Jack!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Wow, what a weekend! Mozzie was running lights out. I told the Judges in both the Open and the Amateur that I thought an alien had possessed him. I have always thought that Mozzie was the most talented of my dogs. But, he never applied himself to the task. He would be brilliant for three birds, then flub the fourth. Or smoke three series, and blank out in the fourth. Mozzie has always been in the shadow of his older sister Mootsie. This weekend, he did something Mootsie never did - win both of the all age stakes.

This weekend, he was very focused, and ran as he is capable of doing. This weekend, he fulfilled his potential. It was really fun to watch.

I have said elsewhere how much I appreciate the efforts of the judges and club members who worked all weekend to put on the field trial. Here I would like to thank my friend, mentor, and dog trainer - Cherylon Loveland - who has worked tirelessly to make me and Mozzie better.

I came home, worked in the garden, and thought about how well Mozzie ran this weekend ... it will be a long time before I forget the feeling I had when he made the big swim in the Open, or stepped on the last bird in the Amateur.

Man oh man, what a thrill

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
WOW, Double Header winner. Small club, big memory! Congratulations Ted.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts