RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with mother and daughter! Randy stays home, then cheers from the gallery Sunday as Mindy handles Rammins Jumpin' Jelly Beans to derby win. Beans now on derby list with four completions and three placements in four tries. As she goes to line in last series of the derby, Mindy gets word from the Open where she has just finished the last series that Beanies' mom, AFC Rammin Sweet Candy has the Open win! Way to go Mindy and Rammin Retrievers!!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
WOOOHOOOO! Way To Go, Mindy, Beans And Candy!!!! Looks like Randy should stay home and do the laundry more often. Seems to have worked really well this week! OR, is it that owning a "RUG" is rubbing off on him, and he just doesn't want to get wet??? :lol: CONGRATS! WAY COOL!!!
BAIT (Thanks for the update, Frantz!)

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
How wonderful!!!! Can't imagine how Mindy held it together after hearing that she and Candy had just won the Open!!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Mindy, Candy & Beans!!!!!!!

Vicky

PS....Randy....stay home!!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Wow, big congrats to Mindy and the girls.

OK Bohn, the little woman gets everything she wants this week, right.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Must've been all that inspiration she got from judging the Peakes :wink:
BIG CONGRATS to Mindy, Candy & Beans!! What a super weekend for the girls and couldn't happen to a nicer person!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Melanie Foster said:
Howard N said:
OK Bohn, the little woman gets everything she wants this week, right.
Unless Randy is too "tired" again.

Can't believe I wrote this either.
To coin a phrase, "That's pure genius"!

Holy Moly Girls!!! Way To Go!!! You sure did show'm how it's done!!!

Angie

G

·
Since Bait is being shy for once :roll: guess we'll have to brag for him. He & Zeke brought home the RJ from the big Qual this weekend! Go Team MegaBait!

·
Registered
553 Posts
dd

Aren't we all just so funny!
Thanks everyone, we are very excited about the past weekend! Mindy said I was allowed to come to the trial after I did the laundry/scrubbed the floors/finished the dishes/swept floors etc...

Frantz...Frantz...Frantz... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Re: dd

Randy Bohn said:
Aren't we all just so funny!
Thanks everyone, we are very excited about the past weekend! Mindy said I was allowed to come to the trial after I did the laundry/scrubbed the floors/finished the dishes/swept floors etc...

Frantz...Frantz...Frantz... :twisted:
Go 'head, Mr. MOM! :twisted:
Yo, Mindy! WTG!
BAIT, KATHY, ZEKE, & WILLIE

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Del Bay

Way to go Mindy, Candy and Beans! WOW!
And way to go Zeke and Bait - YYEEESSS!!!
Your fans,
Becky and Hoss

1 - 20 of 37 Posts