RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
particularly in the Frisco/Plano area if you know any. Thanks!

more specifically looking for a vet to write a health certificate for a puppy to fly.
the vet office I have visited seemed very confused and uninformed about the process. I would feel more confident having it done by someone who understands the process.

-JG

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
http://www.lewisvillenorthanimalclinic.com/

They understand the process and I would recommend them highly.

Great. The vet office here in Frisco told me puppies couldn't fly until they had their rabies vaccination and that I better check with the airline (already have checked with airline and spot is reserved). I'm sure whatever they write will be fine, but I'm not willing to risk the pup having to miss its flight over them not doing it correctly. Thanks for the info. Will probably check them out.

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will second this as they come no better that Dr. Ed.
Thank you guys. If their receptionist is any indication of how they do business, this might be my vet when I'm forced to move to this cluster F called the metroplex next year. The vet I visited this morning was a really nice guy and probably very good at what he does, but I did not feel comfortable in their office. They ran the business more like a machine factory. I'm a people-person and enjoy feeling like the staff likes the people there just as much as the animals. I felt that on the phone with them, didn't feel it in person this morning at the vet in Frisco -- plus it was ridiculously expensive. I pay higher prices for my vet in Alabama so thats not a horrible issue, but I appreciate the personal service to go along with the excellent care when I'm paying those prices.

JG

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well worth the 50 minute drive after getting stuck behind a major accident. great clinic. thanks! -- saw Dr. Legg

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I will second this as they come no better that Dr. Ed.

When my dogs are in Texas for the Winter Trip, they see Ed for everything that comes up. He provides prompt, effective, and economical service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts