RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here from the North LA area? More specifically Monroe or Ruston? Looking for someone to train/learn from who is involved in Hunt Tests. Me and my brother have a 1 year old BLF we use for a meat dog. I'm looking into a CLM pup coming this fall out of competition lines. I'd really like to get into Hunt tests just need someone willing to show me the ropes and help with the finer training parts. Thanks!

Alexander Bros

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm about to head up north to train for a few weeks, but you're welcome to come out and train with me after I get back. (early sept) I usually have several dogs at different stages of training at any given time.

·
Registered
947 Posts
My daughter lives in Ruston, so I'm down that way occasionally. Some day we will be moving back to the Ruston area. You are welcome to train with me when I'm there. Also, I can sometimes recommend a decent breeding.

Frank

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look up North LA HRC.

Where do they generally run around north LA? I'm from Monroe but live in Birmingham. I still go home fairly often and would love to train with some folks or maybe run a test down the line. Currently training a 6.5 month old Boykin in hopes to be ready in the fall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts