RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I currently train with 2-3 others when we are not training with the club we are in. We try to train a few days a week and would like to have others join us. The dogs range from started to senior/master levels. We train an multiple locations around sussex, Morris and Hunterdon counties. We are looking into private lad to train live fliers whether they are farm raised ducks, pigeons or quail. We use real birds, wingers and launchers. Let me know if your available. Dogs to the line!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Those 3 counties cover lots of ground but don't know of many people who train in that area. In Easton PA try speaking with Missy Lemoi for ideas or Dr Sammie in East Stroudsburg. Both are club officers in PA/NJ. In North Jersey find # for Ken Erikson. Those folks may know trainers near you looking to join group.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Pretty Sure Ken moved to Fla

·
Registered
593 Posts
Are you even "allowed" to use a starter pistol or primer poppers in a shotgun in "The Peoples Republik of New Joisey?"

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Ken trained often and was one of the only field trialers living in north Jersey besides gerry troha (what ever happened to him).
Even though he's in FL now it may still be worth contacting him to pick his brain about places to train and maybe find like minded people.
Worth a shot.

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you meant Girard Troha he's on Long Island but doesn't train anymore.....Ken Erikson now in Florida the lucky guy, both great friends...real friends not people that use other people to get what they want like alot of others....right Joyce??
Chris Miller is in northern Jersey and always looking for people to train with up there...I won't post her number but you want it I'll pm it if you want...Randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts