RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
CC said:
Anybody know of any good planned litters for late summer early fall?
Yes

·
Registered
987 Posts
Check out Bobby Lindsay's AFTCH She's Gonna Rip (Rip) bred to Chopper sometime this summer -- should be ready in fall

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charles C. I am looking for a high drive(almost nuts) dog for Hunt Tests, hunting, and some occasional Field Trial daydreaming.

·
Registered
151 Posts
CC said:
Charles C. I am looking for a high drive(almost nuts) dog for Hunt Tests, hunting, and some occasional Field Trial daydreaming.

i have a dog of this breeding (nfc patton X hilltops hayseed bitch). I trained him till about 16 months he is with my pro now.when i went to Texas this winter and Steve let him out of the truck brought him to the line right past me All cash cared about was the work and getting the bird.I highly recommend this breeding and would consider getting another myself. Judy Callahan from Wisconsin is the breeder she is planning another breeding this summer.Reasonably priced for a Patton Pup as well.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
litters

My Zip (Lean Mac x Candlwoods Ms. Costalot) just came into heat yesterday.....she will be bred to Creek Robber, hopefully puppies in a couple of months.

Aaron

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks like some good litters.

Keith, looks like you have some nice ones.

Marty, your litter dont look bad either!

Would make great pups!

·
Registered
31 Posts
FC-AFC SALLY'S SOUTH PAW
[2XNAFC,2XCNAFC,FC Ebonstar Lean Mac X FC-AFC Power Strok'n Sally]

X

CASTLEBAY'S BELLE STARR***
[FC-AFC Creek Robber X FC Castlebays Heir Borne]

Pups due 6/15/07

·
Registered
394 Posts
ramblinmaxx said:
huntingrdr wrote:
Marty, your litter dont look bad either!
Thank you, Robert. When are you going to start raising ducks again? Sure have missed being able to get ducks from you.

Marty

Thanks alot, well I think we might be done with the duck business. My dad has a property right now but he is about to sell it and get a new one. He swaps them about after a year, and I dont care to be building a new pen on every property. If I had a place to keep them, I sure would start it up again. Hows the training career going? Get the new house and everything done? Who do you get your ducks from now?

Robert

·
Registered
911 Posts
Robert,
Sorry to hear you have no plans to return to the duck business.

Just got some from Fred Rohrer this past week. Thankfully he was bringing a bunch to Tim and Angie Becker and they were kind enough to allow him to drop them off there for me. Thank you Angie and Tim for allowing me to use your pen for a drop off point.

Things are going pretty well, we have the house and kennel done, pond full of water, even stocked it with bass this year.

Please be sure and let me know if you change your mind about raising ducks. Do I need to talk to your Dad about keeping a property long enough? :)

Talk to you soon,
Marty

PS: Fred, please excuse me if I didn't spell your last name correctly

·
Registered
139 Posts
One of the last 3 breedings FC Fox C's Take It To The Bank

Our Molly girl is being bred to FC Fox C's Take It To The Bank in June. She is by Rapirian Windfall and out of Grindstones Molly Murphy ( FC AFC Candlewoods Court Jester X FC AFC Murphy Isnt Brown Shes Black )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts