RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since my lab has been gone for some time, I’ve decided to sell my Mason Company 3 panel galvanized kennel. It is 6x12 with a gate/door on the 6’ end panel. The galvanized chain link is hand strung (very taught)1 1/2 x 1 1/2 openings. This is much safer for your dog.

Checkout their website for more information. This has been one of the best investments I made. Still looks like new.

Asking $350.00

I also have a gundoghouse aluminum framed through the wall door I’ll throw in with the sale.

I’ll help load.
I’m located in Western GEAUGA County

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since my lab has been gone for some time, I’ve decided to sell my Mason Company 3 panel galvanized kennel. It is 6x12 with a gate/door on the 6’ end panel. The galvanized chain link is hand strung (very taught)1 1/2 x 1 1/2 openings. This is much safer for your dog.

Checkout their website for more information. This has been one of the best investments I made. Still looks like new.

Asking $400.00

I also have a gundoghouse aluminum framed through the wall door I’ll throw in with the sale.

I’ll help load.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Asking $400.00

I’ll help load.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts