RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help myself....I just have to share :) I'm one very proud Nana!!

This is my granddaughter, Bethany, at tonight's Graduation Ceremonies!

165902_3998810247932_1565045507_n.jpg

Bethany is going to be moving in with Will and I as she will be attending college about 1/2 hour from our home. Lots of changes for all of us, but they are welcomed changes :)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Congrats to her and you. Lovely picture. Good luck with her career!!!:)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
You have every reason to be proud - she is beautiful. Enjoy having another teen-ager around full time. That will be a new experience

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Is this the same Bethany that you had pictures of with her horse? Man they grow up fast! Congrats.

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Is this the same Bethany that you had pictures of with her horse? Man they grow up fast! Congrats.
Yes, that's her :)

Growings.jpg

Jacob and Bethany.jpg

162.jpg

This is Bethany with Nash who she rides in speed shows (barrel racing/pole bending).

BG4I1323.jpg

This is Bethany on Mancha riding & jumping English

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Vicky you should be very proud of Bethany. It was a definate pleasure to see you again at Northeast Tennessee Ht and get to meet Bethany. She was delightful to talk to and her manners and demeanor was first rate........Otey

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vicky you should be very proud of Bethany. It was a definate pleasure to see you again at Northeast Tennessee Ht and get to meet Bethany. She was delightful to talk to and her manners and demeanor was first rate........Otey
Thanks to all of you!

Otey...Bethany enjoyed being at the hunt test and meeting some of the people she has heard me talk about & see what I do when I go to a hunt test. She really enjoyed playing with your pup and helping my co-judge air his dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts