RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Open callbacks to 4th Series: 14 dogs
2 meryln, 17 jacki, 20 casey,21 Pete, 24 cruise, 25 peaches,31Boss, 33 tacker, 34 Maui, 36 ford, 45 Abby, 55 Otis, 58 Leica, 63 ivy.

· Registered
1,563 Posts
It the Open is done. I know nothing just that Patti handled Casey and he finished but they didn't give him a jam. I am one of the few that appreciates a jam. Oh well!
congratulations to the placements, RJ and Jams.
Thanks for all the reports it was greatly appreciated. Thanks to all the workers and the judges for giving their time.
I just heard he handled because he overshoot the bird and then popped. that explains it.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Open Results! Congratulations everyone!!
1st #21 Marty Peterson/Pete
2nd #45 John Henninger/Abby
3rd #36 Jim Gonia/Ford
4th #24John Henninger/Cruise
RJ #17 Jerry Patopea/Pirate
Jams:
2 Jerry Patopea/Merlyn
25 Jim Gonia/Peaches
31 Jim Gonia/Boss
33 Brooke/Tacker
34 Jerry Patopea/Maui
55 John Henninger/Otis
58 Jerry Patopea/Leica
63 John Henninger/Ivy

Derby will start Sunday morning and people are to meet at the parking lot where the Open ran their trial over the dike.

I will post the call backs to the Amateur 3rd series as soon as I get them.
It has been a hot day and tomorrow is to be even hotter.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Amateur Call backs to the 3rd series: 18 dogs
1 cruise, 4 emmitt, 5 Pete, 7 gage, 9 Jackie, 10 miles, 11 Molly, 15 Titan, 16 boss, 18 windy, 19 Ringo, 23 Alli, 28 Stella, 33 griz, 34 Lady, 35 echo, 40 meg, 42 puzzle.

3rd Series Amateur people meet at the parking lot by the dike where the Open stake started. Amateur judges will go one direction and the Derby judges will go the other direction.

8:00am start for both stakes.

· Registered
7,657 Posts
Thanks for such a nice job on the callbacks.

It's much appreciated.

· Registered
229 Posts
Kareen
You and Mike are AWESOME! It is stinky hot out there and you are not only working you tussles off at the trial, but really knocking out the results of everyone to see. Thanks! Congrats to those all who won and good luck to all those still playing!

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
It the Open is done. I know nothing just that Patti handled Casey and he finished but they didn't give him a jam. I am one of the few that appreciates a jam. Oh well!
congratulations to the placements, RJ and Jams.
Thanks for all the reports it was greatly appreciated. Thanks to all the workers and the judges for giving their time.
I'm sorry to hear Casey didn't get a Jam. Jams are important to us, too! I'm glad our reporting has helped others to know what is going on at our trial. I know we appreciate when others do it so I feel it is worth doing. Takes time, especially when I check my typing once...., twice....., and three times so I won't make a mistake!

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Kareen
You and Mike are AWESOME! It is stinky hot out there and you are not only working you tussles off at the trial, but really knocking out the results of everyone to see. Thanks! Congrats to those all who won and good luck to all those still playing!
Well, thank you! I appreciate your comments!

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Kareen awesome posts w/names a #s this should be the standard
Thank you, Jeff! I wish it could be a standard also. We are fortunate to have good cell service and I was able to get the information out in a fairly timely manner. I got to sign off now as Mike is taking me to dinner! Isn't he sweet!!

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Amateur call backs to the 4th series: 9 dogs
1 cruise, 5 Pete, 9 Jackie, 16 boss, 18 windy, 19 Ringo, 34 Lady, 40 meg, 42 puzzle.

Starts with #42

Derby callbacks to 2nd series: 20 dogs

· Registered
372 Posts
Go Apollo in the derby, I'm rooting for ya!!!!!

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Amateur Results! Congratulations to all!
1st #5 Pete/Marty Peterson. (DOUBLE HEADER WINNER!!!)
2nd. #40 Meg/Eloy Garcia. (Qualified for National Amateur!!)
3rd #34 Lady/Steve Graafstra
4th # 42 Puzzle/Linda Wiacek
RJ. #16 Boss/ Pat Little
Jams:
#1 Cruise/Paula Elmes
#9 Jackie/Mike Tierney
#18 Windy/ Bob Crabb

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Derby Callbacks to 3rd series: 18 dogs
3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31.

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Congratulations Mike and Jackie on the Am Jam.
Thanks Kareen for more reports.
Good luck to all remaining in the Derby.

· Registered
7,657 Posts
Alaskans did fairly well in the amateur. Eloy Garcia and Linda Wiacek are training partners of mine in the Anchorage area. Paula Elmes lives in Fairbanks. Heck we'll even stake a claim on Marty Peterson and Pete, as Marty came up here for 4 trials and his dog ran all 5 of our last year's trials. So we'll take him, as long as he's winning double headers. :p

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.