RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Someone emailed these pictures to me .........I never saw a dog with that many quills in it.....1347 :cry: [/img]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Oh My Goodness. :shock: not a good situation. :shock: :cry:

G

·
Where do you even start?

Wonder who won the fight? Noticed blood on some of the quills... Can't even imagine what it took to get THAT covered up???

of course, I've never seen anything like this in real life... only in pics.

-K

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Wow

Did someone experience this first-hand, or is this internet snuff!!!!

Richard

·
Registered
52 Posts
What kind of dog is that??? How does it get that many quills? I would think a dog of any sense would let it go after 2 or 3 quills....

On a side note, I am cureous to see what the porcupine looked like, I've never seen a porcupine without quills, does it look like a squirrel??

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Re: Wow

Richard Finch said:
Did someone experience this first-hand, or is this internet snuff!!!!

Richard
I first saw that picture on the internet or in an e-mail message several years ago. Same pictures. It was very real for that dog though. I don't think it was photoshopped.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Saw this in the internet years ago too. Don't remember if it was this pic or a similar one, but it was a Pit Bull that wouldn't let go.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That is one of the most terrible things I have ever seen.

Getting to the point regards :wink:

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Actually, I've seen plenty of dogs lose to a porcupine.

Bad news is if the one encounter doesn't scare them off, then they are OBSESSED with porcupines forever after that. And many many vet bills follow.

WRL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WRL said:
Actually, I've seen plenty of dogs lose to a porcupine.
Bad news is if the one encounter doesn't scare them off, then they are OBSESSED with porcupines forever after that. And many many vet bills follow.
WRL
Your right. I have a boarding customer with a Husky that gets quilled several times a year. She says "You think he would learn."

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Luker said:
thats a bull terrier (think spuds mckenzie), not a pit bull...
Does look like a Bull Terrier, remember the old RCA logo? Neighbor has one not the brightest dog on the block.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts