RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been a very satisfied Pet Plan customer until last summer, when my proposed renewal rates were double what I had been paying. When I inquired, I was told that Labradors had a higher injury/illness rate than other breeds, and rates needed to reflect that so-called fact. So, I switched to Pets Best.

Since the start of the year, I have made multiple claims on multiple dogs.

The claim process is very easy. You submit copies of bills online and explain basis for bill. When they pay out (and I have not had a claim denied yet), they direct deposit the funds into your checking account.

Ted

Reactions: Dave_Verbyla

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
What about preexisting conditions like skin allergies?

thank you,

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you hit the renewal time yet? If so, how was the premium increase?
No increase for three under five years of age. Have not received renewal for my ten year old.

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Can you delve into the type of claims that were submitted?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I also use this insurance and am very happy with it so far. Of all the insurance options presented, this one is the most profitable. When I was choosing insurance for my Toby, I found a great article about it on Pet Animals: Everything You Need To Know About Pets. On the advice of the author of this article, I chose Pets Best and have never regretted it yet. And now I'm reading on the website useful information about the training and nutrition of my pet. It turned out that getting a dog is much easier than taking care of it, but so far I'm coping.

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be less concerned about premium price than customer satisfaction. I had very good luck with Pet Plan until they increased rates by 300%. Went to Pet's Best. They have been very good to me and paid out requests promptly

·
Registered
7,790 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would be less concerned about premium price than customer satisfaction. I had very good luck with Pet Plan until they increased rates by 300%. Went to Pet's Best. They have been very good to me and paid out requests promptly
I’ve had the same experience with Pet Plan. Annual premium on my 10-year old was $2008. I’ll be looking very hard at Pet’s Best for my new pup. Thanks for posting this information.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts