RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can upload pictures easily but videos don't seem to work when i upload them from photobucket to my post. Am i missing something?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried a çouple diff. ones just get my text with a blue square and a ? Mark inside it. I cant remember exacltly what ones but it was at least 3be of them.

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
chose the bottom choice, IMG I think it is called. You will end up with a "photo" of the first frame of the vid in your RTF post. Then just click the center of the photo to start the vid. Here is my Loco (by Gunner) the week I brung him home.
early intro to odd weight item carry

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Ken is correct it is the IMG Code which begins with "URL=http..." First left click on the IMG Code and it will hilite in blue and right click and copy then paste to the dialog box in the RTF post.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input Ken I tried again with same results. I will try again in morning on a computer maybe its my phone? Ive done all my pics on it though. Thank you for the info. See what happens tomorrow

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Wayne. It works for pics. but not videos. Probably so called "smart" phones or the app.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I phone will not read "Flash Player"...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input. guess from now on ill do it on the computer works better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts