RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice pics -- good looking dog -- I have a Maxx of my own so biased somewhat -- what's your Maxx's breeding???

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ducksoup said:
Nice pics -- good looking dog -- I have a Maxx of my own so biased somewhat -- what's your Maxx's breeding???
His sire is 2x NAFC FC Candlewoods Ramblin Man "Ram" and dam is Chickamauga Raz Matazz MH "Raz". Raz completed the Master Nationals in '04, she is a Lean Mac daughter and she's full sister to 2004 NAFC/FC Chickamauga Choo Choo, FC/AFC OTCH Law Abiding Ezra, and FC Winn's Chattahoochee Splash. Maxx is with Frank Baird/Mike Cisiero of Mad River Kennels in south Dallas.

I have noticed your pups name just by reading the threads and I like the name!

William

·
Registered
987 Posts
Thanks for posting the breeding -- very nice indeed -- Lean Mac bitches are great -- my Maxx is out of Lean Mac CFC bitch

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am SOOO impressed with this pup... He's completed his FF, CC, FTP,
double-T, swim-by and doing wagon-wheel now plus other lining drills. His field work is awsome-with marks stretched out up to 400 yards at times and he is nailing them! He's doing easy 100-200 yard doubles also. All this and he's only 6 1/2 months old. But keeping his age in mind, he's allowed to be a puppy too...
The pup is highly intellegent, intense, tractable, and one heck of a marker.
I LOVE this pup so much that I'm getting another in early fall but this breeding will be same Mom (Raz) but she'll be bred with Cosmo (Cosmo and Ram were both sired by Harley to Go) at RamblinMaxx Retrievers.

William

·
Registered
987 Posts
You should be very proud -- and this second pup should be a goer too

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: .

fowl hunter said:
wow thats alot for a pup not even 7 mo old yet.frank and Mike must be doing a good job.
I worked with the pup (in a passive way) ALOT prior to taking Maxx to Frank and Mike at five months of age.

I am very, very pleased with Frank and Mike! They understand dogs and allow them to be too.

Hopefully, it'll be a great journey with him.

William

·
Registered
987 Posts
Should certainly be a fun journey!!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Damm!!!!!! By crickey, all that under his belt at such a young age. Look forward to reading of his trial results.

Wow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts