RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
'Kay,

With Gareth Edwards the man voted the finest Rugby Football player in the World, ever. He organised the dreadful Welsh weather at Celtic Manor which enabled Europe to duff you guys up in the Ryder Cup last time out. Not sure if he doesn't own a bit of the joint.

The snap was taken on a driven day at Brithdir Estate just a couple of miles up the road from Blimp Towers.; I was picking up for the great man. Unlike some so called famous people Gareth is a delightful chap, full of fun and good humour and well capable of laughing at himself; a proud Welshman and an absolute gentleman. He's also a first class game shot with the reactions of a snake.

No, the fat Yellow isn't mine! The slim one is.;)

Eug

·
Registered
7,779 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Two of my pups (Zipper and Max) with Trace Adkins. I could have gotten the pic with me but I did not want to be star struck like.....but hot dam , I sure woulda like to take him home!!!!:D
He was at my mom's farm for this photo shoot, funny seeing him sneezing his butt off in the hay loft....;-)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Bridget what were you doing in the hay loft with him;)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Unfortunately I was just observing him sitting on a hay bale....;-)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts

I took the picture. Thanks to Nancy Pals for letting us know that we should not miss the 2nd demo by this one-of-a-kind, exhibition shooter.

Chris

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Not sure how to scan pics of the first 2, and really not sure of the order of true greatness of all, but here ya go

1. Played catch with Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev
2. BSed with President George HW Bush about high school baseball.
3. Sat with Ali for 2 hours at a fight.
4. Spent most of the day with Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (TX)
5. Had the great FC/AFC-Kweezy napping on my lap while holding a conversation with Judy Aycock about some of her other greats.

Wish I had pics of 3-5.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts