RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I'll be picking up my new pup this week from Sly Fox Farms in Maryland, check 'em out, and I'm looking for suggestions for places in Maryland/Eastern Shore to go and train/hike with the pup. Public or private places are fine. I'm even game for paying a bit to get away from the crowds.

Thanks,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Several of us train frequently in Caroline, Dorchester and Talbot counties on private land, but some public. We are members of the Talbot Retriever Club.

Feel free to contact us. http://talbotretrieverclub.com/

We are hosting a training day this coming Saturday. Good opportunity to meet and make some contacts.

Talbot Ret Club Training Day, Saturday March 24, 2012

The Talbot Retriever Club is holding a retriever training day on Saturday, March 24, 2012 in Dorchester County.

Location: Jerry and Bobbi Harris’ farm at 3754 Griffith Neck Rd in Dorchester County

Directions: In Cambridge take RT 50 east to Bucktown Rd. Go right and follow Bucktown Rd to Bestpitch Ferry Rd on left. Once you cross the Bestpitch ferry bridge the road becomes Griffith Neck Rd. Go to 3754 on the left side of the road. The turns will be posted from Bucktown Rd on. It is about 20 minutes from Rt 50.

Time : 9:00am until finished.

Set ups will be available for beginners, started and advanced dogs on land and water. Also get help and Training tips!

The training session is available to members and non-members alike and is FREE.

Any questions? Call Butch Chambers @ 410-463-1020 or Mike Galante @ 516-356-5760.

Bring your dogs, chairs and refreshments. All dogs and pups invited! Now is the time to start training your dog for next season. Come out and enjoy the fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts