RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my outbox, I have a PM to: Goldenguy, Justin Etter, Downeast, Cleo Watson, 2Blackdogs (the original without the exclamation point at the end), Connie Swanson and Maryhill.

I'd imagine many others of you are in the same boat.

RTF'ers, please look through your inbox, outbox and sentbox .... Read what you've not read and delete what you don't need.

Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I have one from you, and no I do not like to wear diapers and listen to Wham!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I got one too. Ok, Ok, Chris-if John Fallon & I ever tie the knot, you can wear your kilt & serenade us with your bagpipes, but Finn is going to walk me down the aisle.

M

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
.....if John Fallon & I ever tie the knot.....
I think I just had an aneurysm........... :shock: ...............................

Who are you and what have you done with Miriam regards, :lol:

kg

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
K G said:
.....if John Fallon & I ever tie the knot.....
I think I just had an aneurysm........... :shock: ...............................

Who are you and what have you done with Miriam regards, :lol:

kg
Rumor has it that John has faked his death and is jetting to a S. American country after reading this thread.

Left Standing at the Altar Regards-

M

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Checked mine. I had a whole bunch from some guy that shall remain anonymous (wears a skirt on occaision) yelling at me to stop heckling the resident peckerhead.

Clean and smooth mailbox regards

Bubba

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Miriam Wade said:
I got one too. Ok, Ok, Chris-if John Fallon & I ever tie the knot,

M
Woman, have you lost your mind :?: :roll:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Chris,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but Kippy Kemp sounded so pitiful when he called and begged me to come share my handling/training tips. Bless his heart - I just had to go.
Always trying to help regards,
Becky

·
Registered
471 Posts
I checked all of mine and they were kind of stinky! Why in the world did you want us to check those anyway? Opps! I just re-read it. It said PM. My Bad! :oops:

Arturo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts