RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a master’s student at the University of Texas at Austin and I am conducting research on social support and online forums. I have a short survey (about 15 minutes) and was wondering if you all wouldn’t mind filling it out. Participation is entirely voluntary, can be stopped at any time, and will be kept entirely anonymous and confidential. Thank you!

http://utexascomms.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4UspXMFohE41SHW

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
I did it,
your last question I got was odd. How I construct my posts for my online impersonation??? I do not impersonate anyone, I am what I am, as they say.
So I typed that I construct by moving my fingers and hiting the keyboard. Isnt that how I construct my posts???:D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I did it,
your last question I got was odd. How I construct my posts for my online impersonation??? I do not impersonate anyone, I am what I am, as they say.
So I typed that I construct by moving my fingers and hiting the keyboard. Isnt that how I construct my posts???:D

I had a hard time with that question too. Did you mean your persona?

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
I have to take this!!!

Angie
Right, like you ever feel bad and worry after an RTF post you make:rolleyes:.
Or feel bad if somebody don't like what you type!;-)
Kid, she be gonna squew your results!!!!
But, I am thinking I may have as well:D
You know we aint your normal fourm dont ya?:cool:

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
I did it,

I didn't get that one... I'm happy when being negative and happy when I'm being positive..

Are you the "real" Ken Bora???

Angie

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Right, like you ever feel bad and worry after an RTF post you make:rolleyes:.
Or feel bad if somebody don't like what you type!;-)
Kid, she be gonna squew your results!!!!
But, I am thinking I may have as well:D
You know we aint your normal fourm dont ya?:cool:

I think I did just that!!! LOL And we aren't!! ;)

Angie

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
but see, I don't have one of those. I'm the same bald, fat red neck at the tailgate of your truck or on your 'puter screen. Can I shop on line for one?
Still got some $$$ on the prepay;)

Sure, I just put my money down on a Bora-like persona. Lightly abused but still had some decent tread on the tires. :cool:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Done Keep us apprised of the results. Thanks

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
Sure, I just put my money down on a Bora-like persona. Lightly abused but still had some decent tread on the tires. :cool:
hope you got the real one and not my face book friend from cambodia named Ken Bora. He is just a little feller. Funny as heck though, types english more gooder than I:cool:

·
Registered
340 Posts
The last page displayed after the survey:

"Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! Your response are extremely valuable and much appreciated!

If for any reason this survey has made you feel that you would like to harm yourself in any way, please call the "Hopeline" at 1-800-442-HOPE."

After taking the survey and reading some recent posts, I feel a need to get a Chessie. Does that qualify me to call the Hopeline?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, thanks everyone! Please spread the link to anyone else who uses forums! I can't address what I mean exactly by the last question (due to skewing results) BUT I appreciate your answers and you didn't ruin my data!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
hope you got the real one and not my face book friend from cambodia named Ken Bora. He is just a little feller. Funny as heck though, types english more gooder than I:cool: .
Does he make pretend .....Gold from the Maple Trees?? :) to complete the impersonation?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian Urban

"Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey! Your response are extremely valuable and much appreciated!

If for any reason this survey has made you feel that you would like to harm yourself in any way, please call the "Hopeline" at 1-800-442-HOPE."

I wasn't anxious until I read the last line. Then I got worried.

Why would that be part of the survey?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian Urban

I wasn't anxious until I read the last line. Then I got worried.

Why would that be part of the survey?
You know, these forums are stressful on us folks. From all the syrup talk, prank calls, bickering judges, video critiquing, and rabbit problems sometime this place can be too much at times.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts