• WRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - *cough* Team Chesapeake *cough*

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Of course I had to vote for the Brown Dog....

Where else is there a forum called the "Flaming Orifice"? Booty and Polock should check it out....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please excuse my ignorance but what the heck is "the fuge"???

It's seems to be the early leader in vote getting.

Lefty

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Diz B it. A good place for hunters with dogs.

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

This is a PS a couple of minutes later. I went to my link to make sure it was the right one. It worked. Then I started thinking. This is OK here. At WRC I'd get a nasty note and a deletion of my post. Who's the poorer? Which one sight is the better sight? I wonder if Mary Knapp hangs around here? The way to do it is the way Chris does it here. Chris Rocks!!! Are they the right words Shayne?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Why not, John? What happened???

Hope all is well....

·
Registered
48 Posts
i know steve wants to keep it quite and small but i'll go w/ andre' and give steve at waterdog one the go everytime...that's the second place i look regardless of duck hunting or dog training...some good folks there and i see some from here there too...gator

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
What is the web address for waterdog that you guys are talking about?
My old second favorite was retrieverguide, hopefully Kristie can get that going again soon.

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
I've trained my dogs for HT, AKC and UKC for the past dozen years or so. I'm not a high level competitor. I do it for fun for me and the dogs. I started lurking around the boards three years ago or so when I got access to the net. More and more lately, the topic of conversations seem to be of the US vs THEM type. This tends to make none of the boards better than another. There are different dog organizations with different goals. Is one better than another. I doubt it.

Conserve game. Hunt with a trained retriever. Any trained retriever is BETTER than an untrained one.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Howard N said:
Diz B it. A good place for hunters with dogs.

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

This is a PS a couple of minutes later. I went to my link to make sure it was the right one. It worked. Then I started thinking. This is OK here. At WRC I'd get a nasty note and a deletion of my post. Who's the poorer? Which one sight is the better sight? I wonder if Mary Knapp hangs around here? The way to do it is the way Chris does it here. Chris Rocks!!! Are they the right words Shayne?
No Howard, YOU ROCK! (How'd I do ShaYne?)

You guys (translation for my friends Big Chris and ShaYne: "yawl") are the reason that RTF works the way it does. All I do is lurk from time to time.

I don't think I've given a valid piece of training advice for a year or so! :eating:

Thanks to all of you! I'm pretty pleased with where we've gone.

Who thinks we should go back to the "Hotboards" format? :idea:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Chris Atkinson said:
Who thinks we should go back to the "Hotboards" format?
I like this format! If a topic has "legs" it stays up top. If it doesn?t, it is gone.

Nothing is perfect, but I like this format best.

Thank you for providing a great place to talk dogs.

Joe

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Howard does ROCK!!!

I've read Howard's stuff ever since the old hunting retriever email list. Remember when Marilyn Fender would post and everyone would shut up? HAHA

Thanks for being here Howard!

Shayne

1 - 20 of 21 Posts