RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

If no pictures exist, should Gooser don the famed pants one more time and have pictures taken just f

• No, he has suffered enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in context to this thread -- CLICKY.

If no pictures exist, should Gooser don the famed pants one more time and have pictures taken just for us members of RTF?

(I fully expect Gooser to be the only one to answer "No." :lol: :wink:)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:29 pm Post subject:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are the most CHEEZY LOOKIN ,REDNECKED pair of Coulots you could ever find!!

Sequin Belt!! Gaudy brass zippers on all the pockets. Bloomer cut legs with dainty style tie offs just above the calf!!

Do you even need to ask??? Be still oh my heart.
The man and outfit of my dreams regards,
Becky

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm NOT gonna do IT!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!!

I looked like the biggest nit witted hick that ever walked the planet!!!!!

There is one thing I have to say though---

How many of you GUYS can actually say that you have run your macho dog in front of a BIG collection of good ol Boys an Girls, wearing WOMENS clothing????

I'll bet I'm close to the only one!!

The only one that might come close from what I hear, is ED and his fascination with wine spritzers! and EASTER pattern shirts! :lol: :lol:

Gooser--------- NO PICTURES FROM ME!!!!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
With an 82% yes vote, Gooser, you may not get a choice in the matter :D :D

·
Administrator
3,871 Posts
As much as I LOVE to tease MooseGooser, I'm not sure any of us would be ready to have that image burned into our minds via a photo!!!! We could be scarred for life.......those poor people who were at the hunt test may NEVER be the same again!!!

:p

Vicky

·
Registered
252 Posts
Vicky Trainor said:
As much as I LOVE to tease MooseGooser, I'm not sure any of us would be ready to have that image burned into our minds via a photo!!!! We could be scarred for life.......those poor people who were at the hunt test may NEVER be the same again!!!

:p

Vicky

Wiser words were never spoken!!!!!
________
Rehab Forum

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
MooseGooser said:
How many of you GUYS can actually say that you have run your macho dog in front of a BIG collection of good ol Boys an Girls, wearing WOMENS clothing????
Um... i'm gonna see who else answers before i respond... but i may or may not have done that a few times.

SM

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
MooseGooser said:
Um... i'm gonna see who else answers before i respond... but i may or may not have done that a few times.

SM
Now there is a surprise. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:

SM
Yeah, but we've already seen pictures of you in your coulottes.

Old news.

Lisa

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
He said clothes, not underwear

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Ken Bora said:
isn't a coulot one of those coffee drinks from dunkin doughnuts?
Yep, HT Trash get it from Dunkin Doughnuts. Elitest FT'ers get it from Starbucks!!!!!

Us Goobers get it right out of our very own percolator. :D :D

Jerry

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Yep, HT Trash get it from Dunkin Doughnuts.

This trashy HT'r / Goober's morning drink and crumpet is a Mountain Dew and a PopTart :)
Never stepped foot in a Starbucks!!!---Dunkin Doughnuts got to many Cops for me!! :lol:

Gooser

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Jerry said:
Ken Bora said:
isn't a coulot one of those coffee drinks from dunkin doughnuts?
Yep, HT Trash get it from Dunkin Doughnuts. Elitest FT'ers get it from Starbucks!!!!!

Us Goobers get it right out of our very own percolator. :D :D

Jerry
Speaking of peculators Jerry. I need you to fire up your rememberer for me. Way back a long time ago, in the 1970's my Grandparents had a very cool coffee maker. It was all glass and had a bottom part, middle part, and top. The top and bottom were the same size. Making it kind of like an hour glass . They would put the water in the bottom part and the coffee grounds in the middle. They would put it on the stove and heat. The hot/boiling water would rise up into the top part the trickle through the grounds in the middle ending up back in the bottom part, done. It was great to watch it work, like a coffee filled lava lamp. I have never seen another one like it and they were never able to replace it after I broke it :oops: . What kind of coffee maker was it? Are they still made?
Ken Bora

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
BILL SPITZER just said in another thread that pictures were taken!!

HE Has posession!!!

I'm gonna be sick!!! :oops:

Goober er----- Gooser

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ken, I think they're called Dripolators, I've had one for years, it's packed away for safety( I have boys) You could probably find them on Ebay... I'd go looking for you.. but my old man has put a months ban on me from Ebay since I blew the budget out on Dr Who DVDs
As for pictures of Gooser and said culottes
BRING EM ON!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts