RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

My redheads. Which one of these things does not belong with the others?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
TollerLover;924539 My redheads. Which one of these things does not belong with the others?[/QUOTE said:
The black nosed one. ;-) Is that a Copper pup?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes Rainmaker, he is a Copper puppy, mom is Trinity's Gremlin Reaper. His name is Justin (Just'Nuther Redhead). I was hoping he would blend in with the Tollers and nobody would notice ;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Here's a toast to the awesome of awesomes red dog I was fortunate enough to breed to twice, hats off to ya Jamie I'm sure your'e missed daily and to Steve & Emily it's been a long time, Neil

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Yes Rainmaker, he is a Copper puppy, mom is Trinity's Gremlin Reaper. His name is Justin (Just'Nuther Redhead). I was hoping he would blend in with the Tollers and nobody would notice ;)
LOL, it almost worked. Paint some white paws on him. ;-)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
HA! I knew that was a copper puppy the second I saw that photo. Copper’s Dam is due all the credit for those loving eyes she passed on to her pups and grand-pups. Don't think mine qualifies as a “fox red” .. but she is a dark yeller ;)
“Penny” out of Copper:
And , just for fun - here’s my true "fox red” “Skeeter” :

(out of some messed up Chihuahua X some messed up dachshund; and left their poor child out in the street):

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

My Copper daughter "Tip". Bred by RTFer Ken Archer.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts

Here is another of FC AFC Jamie's son's HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Longbranch Dixie Dancer QAA) Dixie is the dam of NAFC Dr Copper PHD..

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
HA! I knew that was a copper puppy the second I saw that photo. Copper’s Dam is due all the credit for those loving eyes she passed on to her pups and grand-pups. Don't think mine qualifies as a “fox red” .. but she is a dark yeller .

I thought the same thing when I saw the photo,
Penny certainly did pass the eyes on.

Van

·
Registered
1,942 Posts

My redheads. Which one of these things does not belong with the others?
I was going to say the 2 without white on their noses look out of place. :)

I will take both.

·
Registered
592 Posts

HRCH Waterdog's Rockhill Wizard MH

Mississippi Nelson Bottoms MH

Waterdog's Gamekeeper JH
As they say in your neck of the woods, Dats My Baby Daddy. Nice seein Wiz again!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 75 Posts