• How many would not like to attend?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Retriever enthusiast,

There may be an opportunity for you to attend an Evan Graham Seminar this spring in SW Ohio. Several groups are working together to put this seminar on around the end of May or early June. It will be a three-day event starting with Evan’s seminar on Friday and Saturday and ending with a mock hunt test or training day on Sunday morning.
We are trying to gauge the interest in this seminar, so please let us know if you would be interested in attending. This seminar will be great for any flavor of retriever or versatile hunting dog. We anticipate the cost being somewhere between $50 to $75 to attend.
More information to follow as we continue to work things out.
Thanks.

Bill

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I'd also like to go to a dawgman seminar. Now when is he coming to Alaska?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
There would be lots of folks from Alaska who would love to attend a dawgman seminar. C'mon up Evan!

·
Registered
11 Posts
May, would be great !!!!! As in June, NE Ohio has 3 Hunt Tests. Then there is the National Amateur in Buffalo NY, also in June. There would be great interest in Evan's seminar for the end of May.

Peggy

·
Registered
109 Posts
Count me as another Alaskan that would be there. Just make it in June this year as I'm gone south permanently in July. Hoo-ray!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I wish Evan would just hold one in KC, that would be close enough for me to attend.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I'm gone south permanently in July. Hoo-ray!!!!!!!!!!
What???? Are you tired of all this snow already? It's only been on the ground for 6 months. It'll only be here another two or so. Don't you love getting up in the morning to 0 degrees like we have the past few days?

I WANT OUT TOO! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE

Looking at land this evening. I believe Pat has plans to look tomorrow also. And will be looking all day Sat. at other locations.
Also checking into insurance for the event.

Bill

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Last Frontier Labs said:
There would be lots of folks from Alaska who would love to attend a dawgman seminar. C'mon up Evan!
Fire up your organization! :D

I'd love to come see Alaska, and all the nice dog people there. I imagine there is some serious water there when things thaw out! :lol:

Evan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Count me in as another Alaskan (not born but reside) here. And yes, I am sick and tired of the white stuff and the -30 temps, ITS APRIL FOR FREAKIN SAKES!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good news!!!!!!!!!!

As of our PF meeting this evening we are one hurdle closer to holding a seminar.

Will try and give more details tomorrow!

Bill Stapleton :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts