RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love our cats as much as our dogs. Little Stinker is about 13 years old, and she is one of my best buddies. She is in very, very bad shape with a serious bacterial infection. Without a miracle from God above, she may not make it thru the day. I know some dog lovers are not cat lovers, but I would appreciate any prayers for her. She is a wonderful cat and I love her dearly, and my heart is breaking.

I'm just asking God to heal her. She may be "just a cat" to some people, but not to us.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
..lots of wishes for a turn around..and good news soon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. We gave her some Pedialite this morning and I thought she was going to die after taking it, her heart was just pounding. The I rocked her in the chair and thought she was going to go then. When I left her, I put her in the carrier and she was not moving much.

She's a wonderful cat, and always would plop down on the sidewalk when I was outside and want her belly or her back rubbed. It'something how you can have a bad day and come home and those 4-legged family members are there to greet you and make you feel better before you even get in the house.

I want a miracle for her so, so bad! Thanks for praying for her.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
All of God's creatures need our prayers when they are in touble. Hope she is better very soon.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Love my kitty, too. Extra prayers for Little Stinker and you.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Prayers from SD

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Prayers for your cat. Hope she is feeling better soon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Little Stinker passed away this afternoon. My youngest (21) was with her at the time of her passing, and he took it hard. I have cried an awful lot today. It doesn't get easier when you get older, and you realize that you won't see them again on this side again. I miss her so bad already. I thank God for the 13 or so years we had with her. and for letting me rock her this morning.

May God bless you all for prayers for her and us.

G

·
My lab I lost last March was 13 years old so I know how you feel. I'm so sorry its a terrible loss feels like a piece of your heart has been ripped out. If you can post a picture we would love to see her.
Rest in peace Little Stinker

1 - 20 of 35 Posts