RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Pray for my cat, please please please

2K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  Judy Chute 
#1 ·
I love our cats as much as our dogs. Little Stinker is about 13 years old, and she is one of my best buddies. She is in very, very bad shape with a serious bacterial infection. Without a miracle from God above, she may not make it thru the day. I know some dog lovers are not cat lovers, but I would appreciate any prayers for her. She is a wonderful cat and I love her dearly, and my heart is breaking.

I'm just asking God to heal her. She may be "just a cat" to some people, but not to us.

Thanks

#2 ·
..lots of wishes for a turn around..and good news soon.

#5 ·
Thanks everyone. We gave her some Pedialite this morning and I thought she was going to die after taking it, her heart was just pounding. The I rocked her in the chair and thought she was going to go then. When I left her, I put her in the carrier and she was not moving much.

She's a wonderful cat, and always would plop down on the sidewalk when I was outside and want her belly or her back rubbed. It'something how you can have a bad day and come home and those 4-legged family members are there to greet you and make you feel better before you even get in the house.

I want a miracle for her so, so bad! Thanks for praying for her.

#12 ·
Prayers from SD

#15 ·
Prayers for your cat. Hope she is feeling better soon.

#16 ·
Little Stinker passed away this afternoon. My youngest (21) was with her at the time of her passing, and he took it hard. I have cried an awful lot today. It doesn't get easier when you get older, and you realize that you won't see them again on this side again. I miss her so bad already. I thank God for the 13 or so years we had with her. and for letting me rock her this morning.

May God bless you all for prayers for her and us.

G
#20 ·
My lab I lost last March was 13 years old so I know how you feel. I'm so sorry its a terrible loss feels like a piece of your heart has been ripped out. If you can post a picture we would love to see her.
Rest in peace Little Stinker

#22 ·
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Little Stinker.

#23 ·
Sorry for your loss.

#25 ·
All the 4-legged creatures become part of our hearts and homes. I have a cat as well, and have always had cats and dogs together. So, I understand how you feel.

my condolences to you and your family on your loss of Little Stinker. She'll be waiting at the bridge for you one day.... flopping down to get attention.

#26 ·
I am sorry for your loss.

#27 ·
Sorry for your loss..... it always hurts. take comfort in your dogs and let them snuggle you tonight, they know you are hurting and they're so good at helping us feel better.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.