RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother John fell off a ladder yesterday shattering his hip and pelvis. Not sure whats happeneing as far as surgery goes, but he is in a lot of pain . Last year he suffered a heart attack and recovering well now I dont know whats going to happen. If you would say a prayer for him I would appreciate it

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Wishing your brother a speedy recovery. Ladders are scary things, I know way too many people who have been seriously hurt in falls. Hang in there Cyndi.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Cyndi prayers on the way for a speedy recovery for your brother.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Prayers for him and your family. Hope the surgery goes well and the pain subsides quickly.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Our thoughts on with your brother and your family for a swift recovery.

Dawn

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sending Prayers for your brother and family from Pearland! Prayer is powerful!!
Bobby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank You for all your prayers they worked. My brother met with his orthopedic Dr today he does not want him to have major surgery. He thinks if he can stay off it for 3 months the bones will grow and heal themselves guess the fractures are close together. He met with a physical therapist today to learn how to get around (in and out of bed, bathroom, shower etc...) without putting weight on the left leg it will be hard but I think he can do it. Thanks again for all your support.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Prayers sent....

Richard

·
Registered
931 Posts
Prayers and good wishes being sent for your brother.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all. He's home and in a lot of pain they gave him a wheelchair and walker I. Dont know how he is supposed to keep weight off of it for 3 months

Thank you for your prayers and best wishes

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
If it hurts bad enough he will stay off it! lol All joking aside, hope he is good as new in no time!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Prayers for a speedy recovery

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for all your prayers they worked. John is home getting around in a wheelchair he's in a lot of pain but it will get better. Once everything heals he may need a hip replacement . Guess he hit his chin on the roof so he needs plastic surgery, broke two ribs,fractured elbow, tore his wrist up, and broke the pelvis and hip. He is very lucky to be alive and not paraylized. Thanks again. .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts