RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prayers to all the RTF family that reside in the Dallas Fort Worth area for your safety, and family and friends, and the safety of your pets and other animals.

This tornado looks terrible... hope it misses everyone.. stay safe and let us know you are okay when you can.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
News video shows 18 wheelers being tossed like toys. Prayers for everyone's safety.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
We only got rain. It pretty much moved north and east of us. Clients weren't so lucky down in Arlington.

Angie

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Arlington was hit hard.

·
Registered
144 Posts
In arlington, we are ok... cant say the same for Six Flags tho

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Hope all in well and everyone safe. It has been a wicked year so far!!!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Denton and Cooke counties A-OK except for screwing up my bonus day off for training
Well if you had gotten out after breakfast like the rest of us you could have gotten a couple of setups done before the rain.. :p

Angie

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Denton and Cooke counties A-OK except for screwing up my bonus day off for training
Did Bullet blow away? ;)

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
Well if you had gotten out after breakfast like the rest of us you could have gotten a couple of setups done before the rain.. :p

Angie
Understood but continued marital bliss means sometimes making dog training secondary to home tasks such as landscaping.....:cool:

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Understood but continued marital bliss means sometimes making dog training secondary to home tasks such as landscaping.....:cool:
for a minute there I thought you said manscaping, which is TMI :p:p

on a serious note, saw pictures of the hail in Lewisville, looked like a golfball with spikes...y'all be careful

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
This stuff is now in my neck of the woods. Hailing like crazy right now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I only got rain at home, but 9 miles to the SE in Irving (where I work) we got golf ball size plus hail for about 5 minutes and lots of rain. There were a lot of vehicles with shattered windows and lots of dents. My truck included, but it can be fixed. I watched the video when the Dallas Country tornado happened and to see the semi trailers fly through the air - OMG. The videos afterward of the destruction in Arlington, Lancaster and Forney look so bad. It's hard to believe no one was killed. Thank God.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Hope you all in Texas okay after horrific tornadoes. Watching the pics on GMA. Incredible and awful. So they say no deaths! That is good!Take care. Thinking of you all!!!!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Well at least you had fun... Hahaha. I personally love landscaping.

Angie

·
Registered
695 Posts
My Grandkids spent time in lockdown sitting in the hallways at their schools but all are safe.

Janet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts