RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on another(non-dog) board I visit.

Ode to my Weed Eater

You are an amazing machine. Hold down the trigger and watch you shred pesky, over grown grass. You take down weeds like Paul Bunyon clears a forest.

Today, you showed me a new talent. Unlike a monkey at the zoo, you can fling poo at a much higher rate. You took the 2 lb. fresh crap my dog had hidden in the tall grass, were I could not see it, and proceeded to shave off the top 2 inches.

You, my favorite yard tool, started just below my knee caps and painted a magnificent brush stoke upwards with your fecal medium, all the way to the top of my hat.

You made me taste man's best friend's waste matter. A perfect lip shot, with bonus points for making me use my tongue to try and remove what I thought was a grass clipping.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
lol, that is some sick business. I love it.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I find it much more rewarding with a DR Trimmer. For the uneducated that is a wheel mounted string trimmer with an eight horse power motor. Happy mud slinging! Bill
________
Vaporizers

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
OOOOOOOH, man. Talk about rude a awakening. :shock:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Another reason to be thankful for grandkids that are poop-scoopers-for-a-fee. :D :D

UB

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
:lol:

Wonder what my dogs ponder, when I bag their poo? Maybe for some special occasion?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Warning

Achiro,

You gotta warn a brother. Somehow this Mcgriddle doesn't taste so good, all of a sudden.

Richard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts