RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot X-rays last night to get a puppy count. (2) vets, (2) vet techs, and myself looked them over many times and got a different count each time.

I was pretty consistent with (10) each time. One of the vets thinks (11) and the other thinks (9).

How many do you see??

My apologies for the slight blur. They didn't know how to print from their xray machine so the best way for me to get it was to take a picture of the computer screen. My hands are not the most steady...

·
Registered
111 Posts
I counted 9 I think its hard to tell in the middle of the xray but still very cool! thanks for sharing

·
Registered
221 Posts
I count 10! Good Luck! Give that tired momma some love when she is done!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I say 8-9, looks like you will be busy this weekend!

Best of luck with the delivery.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just curious if y'all are seeing the same ones I see...

Here's the (10) I count. Yellow outline I can see head and spine. Gren I can just make out the spine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I say 8-9, looks like you will be busy this weekend!

Best of luck with the delivery
Thanks for the well wishes!

She's actually not due until next Thursday but we don't think she's going to wait that long... I just hoping not this weekend because we have our club's AKC hunt test this weekend and as usual, I have commited to lots of responsibility and don't want to leave them hanging...

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Monday, March 5th, would be a great day to be born!

Good luck, Kelso!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Not that I'm aware of....it just gets you though this weekend's test!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ok, I only saw 9 but due to clarity wasn't sure about the high left one you outlined in yellow. The yellow outline on the right looks like a big pup! Good luck-it's about to get fun!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Just curious if y'all are seeing the same ones I see...

Here's the (10) I count. Yellow outline I can see head and spine. Gren I can just make out the spine.
Thanks! I didn't know what you all were looking at.

I think I see the head that goes with the top green spine---its on top of the yellow spine above it.

Also I think I see a puppy head right below the tail and a spine that goes with it, that you did not mark. It looks like it is about to pop out!

Edit: Ok, now I'm thinking that it is just a bone in the joint...of the pelvis (?)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I see 9 for sure but I think it is 10

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ok,

I know that based on the development of the other pups, this can't be what it looks like. But what's up with the shape that looks like a lil' puppy head?

What is it?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Yeah, bunch of us have been playing "what alien is going to pop out of that bitch when she whelps" game since this morning. It kinda jumps right out at ya. But didn't want to freak the poor OP out.

G

·
Ok,

I know that based on the development of the other pups, this can't be what it looks like. But what's up with the shape that looks like a lil' puppy head?

What is it?
:lol::lol: What Rainmaker said. We've been waiting to see if anyone else was going to notice that.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Ha ha!! I thought it surely looked like a collie head! Hope its nothin'!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok,

What is it?

I told the vet I thought an oppossum might have bred her when I wasn't looking... :D Funny thing is it stumped her too. All she could tell me is "that's not a pup, it's an internal organ". I didn't want to be a butt and say "no ****" so I said "Wow, wonder which one?" I got the same stare, should have gone with "no ***"....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts