RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The iPhone and iPad app work great as well. easy to download and use the same username and password. turn up the speakers because audio is also streaming

·
Registered
700 Posts
Can't see the video where I am right now but this is TOO COOL! I have been wanting to get something that would let me see what my pups are doing and how they are while I'm at work. Which camera are you using?? Where did you get it?? Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't see the video where I am right now but this is TOO COOL! I have been wanting to get something that would let me see what my pups are doing and how they are while I'm at work. Which camera are you using?? Where did you get it?? Thanks for posting this!
D-Link model DCS-930L. It is a wireless camera that will connect to any router that supports WBS function. You can also hardwire the camera to your network. It was about $59 at Fry's.

The DLink personal account is web based as well as supported through multiple apps for different hand held devices.

·
Registered
675 Posts
To TO CUTE!!!!! Thank you for the puppy fix this AM it was badly needed. Nothing like seeing live action :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts