·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I would share pup pic :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
They are so much fun while mom is taking care of them!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Congrats on the litter. it looks like you have the same collars for yours that we do for ours. You have the Chocolates and I have the Vanillas...:D

Mark

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
You guys are killing me! I wish I had blacks cookin' ! Waiting on mom to come in....
Love the little chocolate pup with his head on moms leg. thats super duty cute....I only counted 7.... Ihope you didnt lose one....?
mom looks pooped

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
cute pics thanks for sharing, I just got a 7 week old pup and he is a handful. good luck with the pups

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Just can't get enough of puppy pics. Congrats to all!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
You guys are killing me! I wish I had blacks cookin' ! Waiting on mom to come in....
Love the little chocolate pup with his head on moms leg. thats super duty cute....I only counted 7.... Ihope you didnt lose one....?
mom looks pooped
Very sad to say I did loose a male Sunday morning. he was the smallest. I think he aspirated and just wasn't very strong I guess. They were all nursing great, so it really caught me by suprise. a second pup aspirated too and was looking very bad, but with some help I was able to bring him back pretty quick.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on the litter. it looks like you have the same collars for yours that we do for ours. You have the Chocolates and I have the Vanillas...:D

Mark
Thanks! yours female and pups look fantastic. healthy looking pups!

·
Registered
700 Posts
AWWWWWW How cute are they???!!! Congrats on the litter. Sorry you lost one. Hope everything goes well with the rest for you :) Good luck!

·
Registered
700 Posts

Mark
Congrats on your litter too! Equally as adorable!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
QUICK! Somebody post a black litter. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts