RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to do some search on Cropper on-line but was not very successful. Is he still alive? Is he still used as a stud?

I have seen a couple of photos of him sitting and some photos of his children sitting (I wish I could find some full-body shots). I like the way they look and it seems that they have the drive and ability to work and succeed. I would appreciate any info or photos on Cropper and/or his get. I will be in the market for a puppy in the near future (hopefully within a year), and Cropper has caught my eye.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to post any info publicly.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Cropper has been deceased for 3 or more years. I do not know if Newt has any semen on ice.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Cropper

No frozen - see your PM.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Check out www.waterfowlretrievers.com. "Zoie" is out of NAFC-FC M.D.'s Cotton Pick'n Cropper. I have a YLM out of a Dusty x Zoie litter that's a pretty nice dog. Zoie was also bred to 2004 NFTCH-AFTCH-FC-AFC TNT's Mr. Peabody Prariemarsh "Gunner." Not sure if there are any pups left from the Gunner litter. There was supposed to be a repeat breeding of the Dusty litter this spring. It looks like that's not happening...http://retrievertraining.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41135

·
Registered
430 Posts
Anyone know where to find some pics of cropper?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cropper

I have a Cropper son he's 8 now looks like his daddy weighs 101 lbs not fat just a big guy. He was neutered and retired at 6 months due to a cataract not sure where it came from, but he has TONS of desire. (thats not him in my avatar, thats a Rebel with a Cause son)
Cindy

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks, my pup has some cropper in her so I just wanted to see a pic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts