RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a fun thread. Who do you text the most off of here?

For myself it's very easy and the top 3 are very defined. Charles (The poor guy gets more random crap from me than half of my friends. I'm a tad surprised his wife hasn't sent a death threat my way. LOL.), Mr. Bill (AKA BK 1 or BK 2. The respect & admiration I have for him can't be told. When life knocks me down, I don't call my dad. I call him. Him & his wife have been nothing but superb people.), & Miss Sylvia. (One of my favorite people in FTs. Always sweet as can be, caring, encouraging, & just a genuinely nice woman. Somebody I check my thoughts on FTs & dogs with. It sure would be nice to see her & Gracie finish The Nat Am.)

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
I text my brother all the time because it allows him to answer at a later time if he is with a patient....if i really need to talk with him all I have to do is ask a dog related question and he will always respond..

I text my gal pal Dana all the time and have broken her of the habit of texting while driving by getting her a Jawbone bluetooth for the car

the few people that I communicate with from the RTF , I do so via email, PM or just plain call...not a Facebook person

1 - 2 of 2 Posts