RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't know from where you are referring, but when I sent my old collar to TT to be reconditioned it returned like new and was upgraded from 5 clicks (15 total levels) to 6 (18 levels). I'd imagine this is standard and would recommend a reconditioned collar if you aren't chasing the latest and greatest. Oh and the collar referenced above was a TT Pro 100 XL purchased in 2001 I think.

AH

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
bought the latest and greatest reconditioned and saved $150.00 on a tt g2 500 last year. collars are like golf clubs everyone thinks they need the latest model and are willing to take the hit to have it.
i don't mind sloppy seconds regards :wink:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My thoughts exactly. As some of my training partners will tell you I have come across some pretty handy training equipment as sloppy seconds (the free ones are the best 8))

Was looking at a Flyway G2 from the collar clinic looks like too good of a deal to pass up.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
I had my Tritronics Flyway Special reconditioned about a year and a half ago and it works as good as new. I'v had it for 7 years. Reconditioned is the way to go.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mr Booty said:
I had my Tritronics Flyway Special reconditioned about a year and a half ago and it works as good as new. I'v had it for 7 years. Reconditioned is the way to go.
I bought a Pro 500 reconditioned 3 years ago and its still ticking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts